Please review our Recruiting Policies that apply to all employers recruiting at George Mason University.
2021 Fall Career Fair
In-person: Wednesday, Sept. 29, noon – 4 pm EDT
Virtual: Wednesday, Oct. 6, noon – 4 pm EDT
This is a campus-wide fair for organizations that have internships, co-ops, full-time jobs, and part-time jobs. It is open to all students and alumni of George Mason University.
- The in-person event will be subject to the university health and safety protocols in place for the fall semester and this might limit the number of employer openings at the fair. The registration fee will include one table, 2 chairs and 2 representatives. Parking and lunch will be additional charges.
- The virtual event will include a virtual booth with unlimited representatives on a third-party vendor platform with both text and video chat as well as a number of other features. Training will be provided before the event.
- Career Fair Sponsor: $1000 (your organization will be featured on our website, fair signage, emails to students, and on our Career Services Partner wall)
- Corporate & Government Employers: $550
- Nonprofit Employers: $300
2021 Career Night
VIRTUAL: Thursday, October 28, 4 – 7 PM EDT
This is a campus-wide fair for organizations that have internships, full-time jobs, and part-time jobs. It is open to all students and alumni of George Mason University and the fair is open to employers of all types. The fair will be hosted on handshake with the option for employers to add group sessions and 1:1 sessions.
Registration fee: $200 per employer