Who's hiring Mason students?
Amazon / AWS
International Rescue Committee (IRC)
National Wildlife Federation
Fairfax County Schools
Arlington Public Schools
City of Alexandria
Fairfax County Public Schools
INOVA Health System
Town of Herndon
Childrens’ National Health System
DC Superior Court
Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA)
U.S. Department of Defense
U.S. Department of State
- More than 37,000 Students
Mason's 37,000 students come from all 50 states and 130 countries to form a global community on campus.
- 140+ Degree Programs
Mason is made up of 10 schools with over 140 degree programs and concentrations at the bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and professional levels.
- 84% of Grads Are Going Places!
84% of the Class of 2020 had a post-graduate plan within 6 months of graduation. This includes employment, graduate school, military, or volunteering.
- More than 20,000 Students Served Annually by University Career Services
University Career Services serves more than 20,000 unique students, over 90% of all undergraduate students.
Mason's Impact on the NOVA/DC Workforce
Mason graduates have a significant impact on the business communities of Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C., as 92% of all graduates take jobs in VA,MD and DC. Top undergraduate employment industries are education, government, technology, health, consulting, and financial services.
- 2020 Career Outcomes Infographic (PDF)
- Explore extensive demographic and enrollment information about Mason students from the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning
- The Salary Calculator Center provides reliable salary data